The Importance of Social Media
Over the past decade Facebook, closely followed by Twitter have become ubiquitous ways of keeping in touch with friends and family. It did not take long for businesses and other institutions to see the potential of such platforms for the proliferation and dissemination of their corporate and ideological messages throughout the ‘ready made’ community of users who daily log on to these ‘social networking’ sites. Indeed, for the past three years ‘Facebook’ has been the most requested search term on Google!
So indispensable have these Social Networking sites become as easy, free and accessible outlets for information, advertisement and ‘updates’ that most conceivable services and products in Britain now boast a Facebook and/or Twitter page. You may have seen the ‘Find us on Facebook’ and ‘Follow us on Twitter’ logos on advertisements? They have even made their way onto packets of dog food! It is now pretty much an expectation that your company will have a Facebook and/or Twitter Profile!
Archaeosoup Productions Social Media Strategy Consultation
Archaeosoup can help your Museum, Unit, Trust or Department make the best use of Social Media to connect a public which wants to know more about what you do!
- Comprehensive Training (any level of expertise welcome).
- Carefully Tailored Social Media pages, perfect for your needs.
- A guide for you and your staff containing information such as ‘The Ten Commandments’ of Social Networking.
- Ongoing support and advice for you and your page!
Archaeosoup has provided consultation services for a myriad of customers including:
- Holy Jesus Hospital (National Trust Property in Newcastle upon Tyne).
- Victoria Tunnel, part of the Ouseburn Trust.
Contact Us today to find out more about Archaeosoup’s Social Media consultation services.