Visitor Experience Development
Is your Museum stuck in the past instead of showcasing it?
Does your Unit struggle to justify the work you do?
Has your Trust or Department lost momentum?
Have you considered ‘visiting’ your own Museum or casting a fresh pair of eyes over your visitor experience?
Archaeosoup Productions can help your Museum, Unit, Trust or Department to assess how you communicate the past to the public and together with you develop fresh approaches. Archaeosoup brings considerable experience and imagination to bear on your visitor experience and together we can consider questions such as:
- Are you making the most of your exhibition space?
- Have you considered the latest technology in bringing the past to the public?
- What is it like to visit your Museum as a child?
- What is your plan for the development of the visitors’ experience?
- Have you reached out to other Businesses in the area?
- Do you take full advantage of your archives?
Archaeosoup Productions will work with you to craft new approaches to the past. Together we can develop new exhibitions and workshops based around the latest research and finds from your site.
Archaeosoup can also help you reach out to local businesses and other heritage institutions in your area: forging new links to highlight your good work, pool resources and create a community around your business.
Contact Us today to find out more about Archaeosoup’s Visitor Experience Development consultation services.